Montgomery Waters is a leading independent manufacturer of bottled Mineral, Spring and flavoured waters.
All products are manufactured from our sites in rural Wales and Shropshire.
We are looking to recruit within the bottling operation at Montgomery Waters, Churchstoke, Powys.
· Loading and unloading vehicles
· Stock rotation
· Drive following all standard procedures
· Carry out Daily FLT inspections before using your truck
· Use of our Warehouse management system
· Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping
· To work in line with the Health & Safety regulations
· Any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager
· Work closely with key internal colleagues and external partners to ensure our statutory obligations are met.
Experience & Skills
Preferably have some experience in a manufacturing environment although training will be given.
· Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment
· Observe and Maintain Health & Safety standards within the business
· Good time keeping and flexibility
· Counterbalance License essential
· Reach truck License desirable (Full in house training, will be provided)
· Basic ICT Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Please send your CV to HR@Montgomerywaters.co.uk or call 01588 622 900 for more information.